• Use clear language and examples to discuss and clarify personalised learning goals and criteria for assessing progress with learners (2.1)
• Use assessment opportunities and strategies to gain information and make judgements about how well learners are participating in activities and the progress they are making (2.2)
• Use information gained from monitoring learner participation and progress to help learners to review their learning strategies, achievements and future learning needs (3.1)
• Demonstrate ways to encourage learners to communicate their needs and ideas for future learning (3.2)
• Show how to support learners in using peer assessment and self-assessment to evaluate their learning achievements (3.3)
Demonstrate ways to encourage learners to communicate their needs and ideas for future learning - essaywheel.