- In the Struggle of the Orders, choose a side and make a speech to the Senate arguing for your position
- Who was Rome’s greatest Emperor and why? Who was Rome’s worst Emperor and why?
- Discuss an example of how and why the Roman Empire adopted and adapted something from a foreign culture whom they conquered
- Choose an example or a type of architecture from this list and discuss its social role: aqueducts, baths, the Roman Forum, temples, triumphal arches, the Colosseum, the Pantheon, the Ara Pacis, the Circus Maximus, or the Roman Curia
- How and why did Christianity take hold in the Roman Empire?
- From the primary sources, discuss the similarities and differences between Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount and the selections from Cicero’s De re publica. How did they represent their time and place, given that both are within 80 years of each other?
YOU MAY ALSO READ ... If the potato is allowed to dehydrate by sitting in open air, would the potato cells be more likely to absorb more or less water? Explain.
Discuss an example of how and why the Roman Empire adopted and adapted something from a foreign culture whom they conquered - essaywheel.