Using a vulnerable group in Singapore as an example, answer the following questions:
1. Assess the environment that contributes to and perpetuates the groups’ vulnerability. Appraise the issues faced by this group, citing relevant examples.
2. Examine how you would address their challenges, using the 5 principles of strengths’ perspective, in a group work setting.
3. Discuss how you would plan, conduct and evaluate a culturally appropriate group work programme for this group using the concepts, theories and learning from this module.
4. Discuss two possible ethical dilemmas that could arise when conducting group work with this vulnerable group. Suggest ways to address these dilemmas appropriately.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Best Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery